Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the ball is rolling forward a bit

I got news in an email from my IPs that they received they contract today. They will have to read over it, and see if anything needs to be changed and then have it sent over to me to review.
CFA has also sent an email today regarding ultrasound and blood work. They informed me that they now fly the surrogates out to CT for their screening instead of having it done locally. That stinks, but hey I gotta do what I gotta do. They did say they would ask Dr D if I for sure have to fly there, esp since I have worked with them before and had my screening done here. Hopefully I don't have to travel for the screening, that would stink, its a long flight, and from the airports, its a long drive to get to the clinic.
Well see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment