Tuesday, October 2, 2007

12 week OB apointment

I went in for my 12 week apt today.
I have lost 1lb, which isnt much, but I'm sure next visit I will gain a ton, lol.
My testing came back good. No ultrasound this appointment, only a heartbeat check via fetal doppler.
It took the nurse a little while to find the baby's heartbeat, but she was looking too high. She finally found it, but I almost got to have another ultrasound if she couldnt find it.
I am feeling fine, still very sleepy in the afternoons, and very rarely I have a short cry for no reason, other than a emotion show or commercial. then I just laugh about it :)
I guess I can start sharing the "belly pics" lol
I just got this dress a couple days ago clearance for $13 at Target, and I love it! its oh so comfy.. here I am 12 weeks 2 days pregnant
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment