Tuesday, October 9, 2007

its potty time

well, I though maybe if we went out and made a big deal about getting and leting them pick out a potty it would help them get excited about using it.
we went to target, and they had a few potties, and I showed her a dora one, and she didnt like it, she kept telling me "put it back, put it back."
so I showed her the royal potty seat and it sung a short song, and she loved it. so we go that one.
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Royal-Potty-Step-Stool/dp/B000JNN6Q8

well we get it home and we set it up and after dinner I asked her if she wanted to pee pee in the potty. so we took her diaper off and she sat there, and she wanted to use toilet paper like I did , so I gave her a piece, and she wiped her dry bum, I went down the hall to the laundry room where our other purchased items were, and then Val went into the bathroom and wanted to brush her teeth, and then Veronica started to get up and down off the potty, I was in the laundry room about 3 yrds away, they can see me, and me them. well I went back in to the bathroom and was opening my new swiffer vac and I heard the song play.. I thought NO WAY, did she really just potty.. and I asked her to show me, and she got up and we all cheered. it was so great. yay. I called Paul and told him and he was so excited too. hurray for potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment