Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ultrasound 10 weeks 3 days preggo

I had my 10 week apt this morn. I am 10 wk 3 days today. I brought my 2 1/2 yr old with me, she didn't want mommy to leave the house without her! I did leave my 1 1/2 yr old at home with daddy though. DH was tired because he worked last night, so he chilled at home with Val.
you can see baby's heart beating away, and moving about. and Veronica saying baby baby in the background. I didn't even have to tell her. I guess she knew from the other ultrasound pictures I had shown her.
oh and I didn't post this sooner because I took a trip to the children's museum with my friend and the twins she babysits... the twins via surrogacy and how I found out about surrogacy. she didn't carry them, but I was introduced to surrogacy through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment