Monday, August 20, 2007

first Ultrasound TODAY

Had my first pregnancy ultrasound as a surrogate after IVF. I am 6 weeks 1 day pregnant.
I was running behind for my apt again. traffic accident up the freeway. I was also so close to being out of gas, that made me even more behind. I was only 5 min late though. then I waited for 45min to be taken back, and then another 15 min waiting with no bottoms on for the ultrasound.. I though I was going to have an anxiety attack, I was just so nervous and excited.
finally the RE came in and we did the U/S. she let me video a little with my camera, but it is hard to see. the little girl is so tiny, and the heartbeat was so small I could hardly make it out.. thats right I said HEARTBEAT. sooo cute lil thing. I got some U/S pics, and my IM wanted me to text her so I did. didn't hear anything back yet. the ultrasound video is a little hard to see, I had to delete it and upload it again, there was a weird buzz sound and no sound of us talking. so . the RE has the arrow from the mouse over the baby during a little of it pointing out things. and then we see the heartbeat... AMAZING

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.
.
ok.. it was a half good day.. heres the bad half
I almost lost my job today . I have worked there for 5 years, and there is stupid things I am getting in trouble for. 1, I have an attitude problem. 2, I like to go home sick on Fridays, 3 Fridays within 6 mo is a pattern, and now I am on an "action plan" 1 more incident and I'm fired, also I have until Oct 6th to get my attitude in check and also #3, I dont count my register regulary. those are the major things, there is also other things they brought up. I don't even want to work anymore. but I am the one who carries the insurance, and I need it for the surrogacy, and my kids and family. its stupid retail used bookstore, but I have to keep my job. UGH I am gonna figure something where I can quit my job after this surrogacy.. I miss my girls and I dont wanna miss them growing up anymore.. well my job sent me home for the day, I was so upset...
but now I am with my girls

No comments:

Post a Comment