Saturday, July 18, 2009

Under 50 days till due date!

I just noticed today that we are under 50 days until my due date (33 weeks 1 day today)
I am thinking I may go in for an early induction, maybe around the end of August, sometime after the 25th. I will be 38 and 4days on Aug 25, and my OB will not induce anytime before that. My body also has to be showing signs it is ready for labor. I will also try other methods of natural induction, walking, stretching, sex etc.
this baby is moving so much, I feel as sometimes he is doing somersaults.
My IPs are coming into town for a quick visit 23rd and 24th, my next apt is Thursday 23rd at 10am, we will have an ultrasound to check baby's position. My IPs also scheduled a 3D 4D ultrasound for after the Dr visit, YAY, I am soo excited, and will share pics if they let me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment