Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nucal scan today 12 week 5 days

I had the nucal scan today. everything went great, we will have the results from the doctor within 2 weeks.
I brought my camera to video, but they wouldn't let me record anything. they did get pictures for me burned to a CD I guess I should be thankful for that?!
the US tech didnt even try to look in "that" region, like ~some~ do.. this early gender determination would be hard, but some have done it. oh well I guess we are waiting until 20 weeks to know whether to call it a him or a her... not just him/her, lol.
there was lots of bouncing around the tech had a hard time getting the right profile pic. it was kinda funny, baby would be sitting just right, then flip, then tech would move the US thingy, then baby would flip right back where he/she needed to be just a min before. playing tricks already, uh oh I hope you are ready F & L for what this little one has in store for you, lol!!
let me tell you how "smart" I am... I installed a new faucet in my girls bathroom.. by myself. yes, I am Mrs Fix It, even when I a pregnant, probably esp when pregnant. Well, the cabinet hole is tiny, like for anyone to fit in, esp with my chest lol.. I could hardly get in enough to see what I was doing. So I wake up with a huge pain in my neck shoulder area.. I couldn't think why. Well my friend N says, well you installed that faucet yesterday. how could I have forgotten that. DUH thats where my pain is from. Gosh I should have know better with my neck pain history. anyway..
the only crown to rum profile pic she added to the CD
Photobucket
.
the best close up profile of face
Photobucket
.
can you see the face.. I can
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment