Saturday, July 26, 2008

Officially UNMATCHED !!!! .. back to square one

ok, so I knew I should have just stayed with ONE agency. The agency I knew was a good and reputable one, and one where I knew the way things worked since I had successfully completed one journey with them.
All I have to say about R & M is WOW.. and not a good wow. I feel lied to and deceived. Not something myself or Paul could move past. If you know me well enough, or have seen it posted elsewhere, you will know the details on what excatly happen when Paul and I flew to PA July 23-24th for the medical screening and in person IP meet.. nothing on our end was the problem just to say that.
cheers.. heres to matching with a great couple working with Circle Surrogacy, and working with Dr Doyle at CFA again..

No comments:

Post a Comment