Friday, June 27, 2008

Matched AGAIN....

yep you read correct. I have matched again.
The first journey went so fast, I am on to help another couple.
I officially matched Last Friday, July 20th, after Paul and I had a 1 hour conference call with the couple and the agency's IP coordinator.
This time they are from the states, Pennsylvania to be exact. R & M have no children and we have chosen each other to move forward in this whole journey/process called surrogacy.
We are still in the very early stages of this whole process, and are playing the waiting game, hopeful we can stay patient through the tick tock of the clock.
Paul and I will be flying to Pennsylvania for a marathon day of screening at R & M's clinic in Philadelphia (Penn Fertility) in the near future Once the clinic has okayed my medical records we will have that date set up.
.
other things happening here in the house of Vs.. Veronica has been potty trained for a month now!!(accidents are minimal!!) .. :) FINALLY, at 3 1/2 years old.. ahh what a relief.
lots of Play-Doh and Coloring in coloring books..
here is a cute pic I took of the girls today!
Photobucket
.
oh and hallelujah we got a new wireless router.. our Linksys was CRAP.. hopefully our new Netgear will be AWESOME.. so far it is!!! it even looks 100xs cooler than the linksys!

No comments:

Post a Comment