Saturday, June 27, 2009

30 weeks!

so I am feeling more and more twisting and turning from baby, and can usually distinguish the body parts that happen to be poking, pushing and kicking me, lol. I have been trying to get some of the movements I can see and feel from the outside captured on video, but he must be a little camera shy, or I'm just not quick enough! I did get a little something a day or so ago. See if you can tell what I am talking about, 3 different big movements. ( I say "whoa" after each time) :)


And a pic from early June 27 weeks... in a swimsuit... lol, I just look fat!! oh well, I had a blast.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing to do when I was pregnant was to lay in the recliner with the remote on my tummy. Watching your video brought back memories. And you don't look fat... you look pregnant.

    ReplyDelete